Andralok Sterling Silver Bezel CZ Flower Stud Earrings
• Made from sterling silver
• Available in sterling silver or 18ct gold plating
• Sparkling white cubic zirconia’s create pretty stones
• Simple Andralok fitting
• Perfect for a personal earscape
Feminine and luxurious, these pretty cz flower stud earrings make a simple yet chic addition to any outfit. Seven sparkling stones are set in a flower setting with a raised centre to give a striking finish. Comes with the classic Andralok fastening, with a simple flick down the back to lock into place. The earrings will arrive in an elegant gift box, ready to gift to someone special. Available in 18ct gold plated sterling silver or 925 sterling silver.
Measures at 7mm x 7mm, post length 9mm
All jewellery comes in a brand specific box. They come in a range of sizes and our team will make sure they use the right box for your item.We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday and before 10am on a Friday the same day. This may be different during peak times such as bank holidays, promotions, Black Friday and Christmas. If an order is placed after 2pm we will aim to dispatch it the next working day. Any orders placed after 10am on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
We hope that you love your jewellery, but if for any reason you need to return your items to us you have 30 days from delivery to do so. All items are to be returned to the address that can be found on our returns page of the website.
If your item is faulty, then please do get in touch with one of our team members who will be more than happy to help.Please note that we do not cover returns postage, so if you have any questions about any item, please do get in contact prior to ordering. All international customers will need to send any unwanted items back at their own expense.
Caring for your jewellery
Caring for your jewellery
As with all metals, special care must be taken to ensure they do not scratch or tarnish. Our products are designed for all day wear but it is advised that it is taken off before the following:
- Contact with liquids and chemicals. Anything such as showering, bathing, being in the pool and the sea can speed up the tarnishing process.
- Exercising. Please take off all jewellery prior to exercising as contact with sweat can speed up the tarnishing process and can lead to excessive wear and tear.
- Beauty regime. We do not recommend wearing jewellery while applying products such as lotions, hairspray, perfume, moisturisers etc.
Storage is also important.Keep jewellery out of direct sunlight and store your pieces in their boxes that they arrive in or a soft pouch. Ideally, store your items of jewellery separately and tangle-free. To avoid marks from general wear and tear we recommend investing in a scratch-free polishing cloth to brighten up any dull pieces of jewellery. Knocks from general and daily wear will speed up the tarnishing process and fade plated pieces if not looked after correctly.